Pizzicato is a music notation and composition software based on the score and MIDI. Are you a beginner ? Pizzicato includes a free music course. Are you a professional ? Pizzicato offers you a lot of tools and lets you to Create yours.
Just as you use a word processor to write your mail, you can use Pizzicato to write your notes, your music on paper with a professional quality. At home.
Before going further: remove any idea related to music being difficult or composition being impossible to learn without 10 years of Study, because
if you follow it step by step, the Pizzicato music course will show you exactly the opposite!
Pizzicato Light is suited to learn music and/or make your first steps in computer assisted music
Pizzicato Beginner and Professional are suited to write, print, compose and listen to your music scores.
You decide, Pizzicato draws!
- Documentation and training : practical training to Play the music keyboard
- Notes encoding : work and view the score using a graphic zoom, grace notes and various note heads
- Structure of the score : unlimited number of instruments per system, orchestral score optimization, reduced staff size
- Clefs, keys signatures and time signatures : all clefs(percussion...), arbitrary key signatures, hide the time and key signatures, creating free measures
- Chords, text, lyrics : lyrics fast encoding window, chord analysis and chord searching on a melody,
- MIDI effects : MIDI Sequencer/GM, synthesizer handling, export/import MIDI files, 4 MIDI inputs/outputs, realistic performance of symbols, possibility to create your own graphic and MIDI symbols, 95 drivers covering most synthesizers of the market, with all sound banks
- Others : tool palettes with a large selection of graphic symbols, copy pictures of measures to your text processor, tools for composition assistance, 20 accompaniment styles, parts extraction from a conductor score, etc.